Gantry solution for shot blasting
Our robotic gantry solutions for shot blasting is the most versatile solution for blasting complex steel structures. The gantry solution can shot blast areas that are “hard to reach” and the robotic shotblasting can be performed with one or two 19 mm blasting nozzles ensuring a very fast and efficient surface preparation process without manual labor. The robot is equipped with a protection suit that protects the robot from the abrasive wear.
- Our standard configuration of the robotic gantry solution performs shotblasting or large steel structures in x,y,z axis of steel parts of up to 12x8x6 meters (LxWxH).
- The gantry solution is the most versatile robotic platform for blasting steel structures such as larger casted steel elements or thick plate welded parts.
- Our robotic gantry solution can be installed in existing blast rooms and is not depending on support from building structures.
- The robotic motion range can be designed to accommodate the specific needs of the customer.
- The gantry solution is using an inverted ABB industrial robot with a reach of 3 meters.