We take care of your data while you spend time on our website.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file which is saved on your computer after you have visited a website. This text file stores information that can be used the next time you visit the website. Some of these cookies are necessary for the website to function optimally. Other cookies are convenient for you as a guest; they remember your username as well as e.g. language settings securely. Cookies mean that you do not have to enter the same information every time you visit a website.
How do I delete or block cookies?
You can change the settings of your browser by turning off cookies. This is very easy. Please note: if you turn off cookies, your username and password will no longer be stored on any website.
- Open Firefox
- Click on 'Alt' on your keyboard
- In the toolbar, select 'Functions' followed by 'Settings'
- Select 'Privacy'
- Select 'Firefox will:' 'Use custom settings for history.' Remove the tick in 'Accept third-party cookies'
- Open Internet Explorer
- Select the menu 'Functions' followed by 'Internet settings'
- Select the 'Privacy' tab
- Under 'Advanced' you can untick cookies and then save your settings
- Open Google Chrome
- Click on the wrench icon
- Select 'Options'
- Select 'Content settings' under the 'Advanced options' tab
- Under cookies, you can remove the tick in the box for cookies and then save your settings.
- Open Safari
- Select 'Settings' and then click on 'Anonymity' (You'll find the gear-like toolbar at the top right of the Safari window)
- Check 'Block cookies: From third parties and advertisers'
- If you want to get more information about which cookies are stored on your computer, select 'Details'