We take care of your data while you spend time on our website.
We promise to take good care of your data when you drop by our website. It is very important for us that you can safely move around on the various platforms and medias administrated by Clemco Danmark.
How do you leave information about yourself when you use our online platforms?
- When you sign up for our newsletter
- When you apply to become a user in our webshop
- When you visit us at www.clemco.dk, information about you is collected via 1st and 3rd party cookies
- When you interact with our ads on Google, LinkedIn and Facebook
What information is collected?
This is typically the following information:
- Technical information about your computer, tablet or smartphone
- A unique and anonymous ID
- Your IP address
- Information about which pages you click on
- Gender and age group if you have specified it on Facebook or it is known by Google or LinkedIn
If you have actively signed up for our newsletter, your name, company name and email address will be collected. If you have applied to become a user in our webshop, you have, in addition to the information mentioned above, also filled in your VAT number and telephone number.
For how long and in which way is your personal data stored?
As data controllers, we undertake to comply with Articles 32 to 36 of the Data Protection Regulation (Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016), taking into account the nature of the data processing and the information available.
In short, this means that Clemco Denmark has taken the necessary organizational and technical measures in relation to the legislation.
Insight into your personal information
You have the right at any time to know what information we have about you, how we process it and to ask to have it corrected, limited or deleted.
Inquiry regarding personal data can be sent to email@example.com
If you want to complain about Clemco Denmark's processing of personal data, please contact the Danish Data Protection Authority.