SPRAY PAINTING WITH ROBOTS
We believe that our experience within the field of surface treatment mixed with a robots persistency and accuracy is what it takes to deliver the world's best and most efficient protective coating application to our customers.
- Clemco Denmark specializes in protective coating application with robots.
- Our robotic systems can be adapted to coating applications of large steel structures.
- We have developed our own track system for extended reach of an industrial paint robot.
- For our robotic painting systems we integrate a mixing unit with integration to the robotic controler.
- Our robotic paint systems can be integrated with conveyor lines
- We can offer plural component systems for controlling the paint viscosity or color change.
Our standard robotic solution for spray painting
The picture above shows the type of robots that we use for our spray painting solutions around the world. Our customers count some of the biggest manufacturers of wind turbine towers and within the off shore industry.
Get into the detail about our robotic solutions
A robotic solution for surface treatment from Clemco Denmark is based on a combination of 70 years of experience in surface preparation and the latests robotic motion programming. That is how we have managed to create some of the best robotic solutions for shotblasting, metallizing and spray painting of very large steel structures such as wind turbine towers. Get into the details of our technical information, our booths solutions and equipment.