Pulsar III & VI shot blasting cabinets
Zero Pulsar III is a compact integral shot blasting cabinet with a recycling system for the abrasives to be reused. The cabinet is equiped with an effective ventilation system for cleaning the cartridge filter with compressed air.
The Zero Pulsar III shot blasting cabinet is available as an injector cabinet or as a pressure cabinet.
Complete with :
• Integrated shot blasting cabinet and ventilation system
• Solid, perforated grill for the objects
• "Zero Reclaim System"
• 2 large side doors with safety switch
• Big window
• Interior lighting with 2 x 30 W fluorescent tubes
• Fixed shot blasting gloves
• Foot pedal for starting / stopping the abrasive blasting process
• BNP shot blasting gun wiht 8mm ceramic nozzles
• Compressed air regulator / water separator with pressure gauge
• Gun for blowing away dust on the objects
Technical specifications :
|Interior dimensions (H x W x D)||940 x 914 x 889 mm|
|Exterior dimensions (H x W x D)||1.945 x 930 x 1.535 mm|
|Door opening||826 x 826 mm|
|Power supply||380 V, 50 Hz, 3 phases|
|Ventilation capacity||510 m³/hour|
|Filter area||9,9 m²|
|Max. object weight||300 kg|